There’s an underrated skill that seasoned CFOs have mastered: forging partnerships with other C-suites across the organization. One of the most vital partners for finance teams is the Office of the Chief Information Officer (CIO). Together, these teams can drive efficiency with technology, mitigate risks, and make strategic investments.
To understand what a successful business partnership with the Office of CIO looks like—and what factors often get in the way—Melissa Howatson talks with Johan Dowdy, Global Head of IT and IT Security at Asana.
Join us as we discuss:
- How IT has evolved over the years to be more strategic
- The value of listening before offering suggestions (not just prescribing)
- One of the most common pain points in the CFO-CIO partnership
- Considering ROI and long-term payback on all programmatic spend
- How to achieve smoother operations and more accurate reporting
How To Develop a Finance Business Partnering Model: https://bit.ly/46joolC
Transforming Finance as a Strategic Business Partner | 0.5 CPE/CPD Course: